|A1|| 1 |
• Introduce yourself, ask and answer questions about personal details.
|A2||2||• Ask simple information.|
• Understand the answers.
• Explain simple facts.
• Describe activities.
|A2||3||• Make you understood in predictable |
• Ask for detailed information.
• Describe events and exchange
|B1||4||• Enter into conversation and chat with friends.|
• Adapting to each situation.
• Expressing emotions.
|B1||5||• Mingling in a conversation without preparation.|
• Formulate ideas.
• Guide and communicate information.
• Leave detailed instructions.
|B2||6||• Actively participate in lengthy discussions.|
• Describe in detail issues.
• Respond to others comments.
• Telephone without problem.
|B2||7||• Follow a lively discussion among several.|
native speakers and exchange openly and spontaneously.
• Present and defend his ideas.
• Transmit in a reliably way detailed information.
|C1||8||• Speak wisely.|
• Structure complex ideas.
• Emphasize certain points within
meetings, seminars, reports, presentations
|C1||9||• Feeling perfectly well in the language.|
• Express yourself creatively with personnel style.
• Emphasize complex views
in the context of meetings, seminars, reports, presentations.
At the end of the level the learner should:
Levels of proficienccy
Levels of proficiency
Inspired in The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment, abbreviated in English as CEFR.
1 (514) 991-6060 email@example.com